Saahas conducted various Health Awareness Campaign and Programmes for the welfare of the Society.
• Medical camps for the poor to provide medicines, free health check-up and treatment.
• Heath programme in tribal areas to resolve their basic healthcare issues and providing services & medicines on a regular basis
Providing shelter and food to the street children and
supplements for their health.
• HIV/AIDS - Campaigning in several places (School, colleges, NGO’s, Govt. organisations etc.) for awareness, testing and counselling on HIV/AIDS
• Our Team helps these children to have a better
future by giving them a better present. The
Child Development Program provides them
with the care, security and safety and providing
formal education to underprivileged children.
• Teams of social workers also work on a preventive mode in urban slums where children are vulnerable to becoming street children
• Health Awareness - Oxygen Plant has been set up to support the emergency situation with lack of oxygen supplies. It will help to save many precious lives and families.